Saturday 16 January 2016

Hello 2016!!

Well hello 2016, you came around pretty fast, you can slow down now..... Hope you all have a healthy, happy and creative one!! Come along to my studio in the Upper Storehouse Corbridge and make jewellery to banish those cold dark winter days! My new 2016 Winter/Spring workshops schedule is now online, pop over to my Workshops page to view it or my website, www.inthesilverroom.co.uk.
Due to the popularity of my half day taster class I am now running a new workshop, Simply Lovely Silver Stacking Rings, this is a longer workshop than my taster class to enable you to make a number of silver rings, different widths and textures, personalise, add embellishments, mix and match your own handmade rings!

 
 
 
 
Remember if two or more people would like to attend a workshop we can arrange a day to suit you and make what you want..! Just get in touch to book a place, inthesilverroom@btinternet.com
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment